- Gaining influence through communication
- The power of body language
- The mindful leader
- Getting the most out of stress
- Change and your comfort zone
Most recently Andrea Polzer-Debruyne and Peter Donoghue (Speak NZ)
opened the EA/PA Conference in Auckland with their 45 minute presentation on ‘Effective communication skills for building rapport and influence’.
Below is a selection of participant comments forwarded to the organiser (Conferenz, Auckland) about that team presentation:
- “Thoroughly enjoyed this section, informative”
- “Excellent + interactive”
- “Great presenters, very engaging, good humour”
- “Inspiring, great ideas”
can bring a fresh perspective and different energy in
support of your own message.